We are happy to have those in need of court mandated community service hours join us at The Scrap Exchange. Please note that we have policies regarding which offenses can be accepted. If you are not sure if your charges are accepted, please make sure that you contact the Volunteer Coordinator BEFORE attending an orientation.
In order to volunteer, you must bring the following items with you to the Community Service Orientation:
- A photo I.D. (driver’s license, school I.D., etc).
- A letter, paperwork or placement form from your lawyer, case coordinator, or the court systems, stating that following:
- How many hours you intend to complete
- The nature of you ticket/citation
- The lawyer/case coordinator/someone from the court system’s contact information
Forms for Community Service:
*Community Service Application
* Liability Waiver
The next community service orientation will be on Tuesday, November 20th at 6:00 pm.