Please try entering https://graph.facebook.com/10152383716941782/photos?fields=source,link,name,images,album&limit=1000 into your URL bar and seeing if the page loads.
Do your last minute holiday shopping at Craftland Holiday Market this weekend and support local creative re-use artists!
Craftland will be open during the following hours:
- 6-9pm on Third Friday, December 19
- 12-7pm on Saturday, December 20
- 12-7pm on Sunday, December 21
This weekend features:
- DIY Terrarium kits and aromatherapy gifts from Urbane-Terrain
- Imaginative salvaged metal creatures from mergworks
- Beaded necklaces and upcycled button rings from Jewelry Designs by Sarah
- ELK Soaps’ fragrant homemade goat’s milk and castile soaps
- Quilt-like aprons, pillows, and tote-bags made from upcycled fabrics by Kiki’s Rewind Designs
- Suite 508’s fantastical creatures and whimsical paintings
- Ceramics made with re-purposed clay by No H Designs
- OJ Designs’ colorful polymer clay jewelry
- EcoSoftArt’s quilted wall-hangings, placemats, and table runners made from scrap fabrics
- Hanunah’s handmade dolls, children’s aprons, needle books and other textile gifts
- Jewelry and decorative objects made from upcycled ephemera by Christina Henthorn
- Fused glass pendants and earrings from glass factory discards by Dickinson Designs
- Paper Poseables’ creative paper building kits
- Sarasvati’s crocheted hats, headbands and re-purposed textile-cone Christmas Trees
Click on the links above to be directed to each artist’s website or see our Craftland 2014 Facebook album below for photos and details about each artist.Facebook API came back with a faulty result. You may be accessing an album you do not have permissions to access.