Call for Artists
We’d like to celebrate the variety and creativity of our regional artists and crafters with an opportunity to have a mini-showcase in the Cameron Gallery from November 15th to January 4th. Over the past few years the Cameron Gallery Holiday Show has featured everything from pottery to stuffed flying-trapeze creatures, silkscreen, textiles, jewelry, clothing, and much more so bring your creative, gift-y wares to share with the Scrap community!
Crtaftland , the opening reception for our Holiday Craft Market will be Friday, November 15th from 6 pm-9 pm. Opening night will feature additional vendors, delicious refreshments, and more!
VERY IMPORTANT: Set up days are Wednesday the 13th and Thursday the 14th during store hours, 11 am-7 pm:
- Each participant will have a half table and the wall directly behind the table to set up a “mini-booth.”
- The space will be roughly 30 inches deep by 3 to 4 feet wide depending on the table.
- Tables will be against the wall and you may use the wall as well.
- Please make sure your display is sturdy, safe, and shoppable.
- Your display must remain in the gallery for the duration of the show (November 15th to January 4th.)
- There is no item limit as in past years, so feel free to bring as much as will fit in your space.
- This will be a cash and carry show and you are welcome to restock your booth as needed.
- You will fill out an inventory sheet on setup day and tag your items to match the sheet (with your last name, the price, and your item# or description.) We will have some stickers available or you can create your tags ahead of time.
- Spaces will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If you do not need a table or have other display requirements (clothing rack etc.) please contact email@example.com
- The split for this show will be 70% of sales go to the artist and 30% to the gallery (our standard split is 60% / 40%.)
- While we prefer that items are made with reused materials it is not a requirement for this show.
Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a $10 fee to participate in the Craftland opening night event. To reserve your spot please contact email@example.com