Outreach Staff Job Description
Outreach staff members lead our creative arts and environmental education programs. We facilitate programs at schools, local organizations, fairs, and festivals throughout the Southeast. Please review our current services before applying. In addition to our current services, we will be expanding our environmental education programs in 2020.
- an interest in reuse and waste reduction,
- great customer service,
- ability to drive a cargo van, and
- a willingness to experiment with non-traditional materials.
- We work with a variety of communities, so you must be comfortable interacting with diverse populations and age groups.
- All outreach staff must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and
- be comfortable in indoor and outdoor work environments.
- Valid identification is required and a background check is part of the new hire process.
This is part-time, seasonal employment, perfect for extra money – you sign up for events when you have time to do them. No weekly commitment or schedule is necessary.
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to Kelly at email@example.com