They’ve rounded up all the nominations and The Scrap Exchange is a finalist for the
- Best Salvage / Re-use Business in the Triangle AND
- Best Consignment/Thrift Shop AND
- Best Environmentally Friendly Business in the Triangle in Durham County!
While we know this is a challenging time for everyone throughout our community, Indyweek has decided to continue with our Best of the Triangle Readers Poll. FIRST and foremost, this contest is continuing virtually!
Make sure all you, our customers, our friends, our family, our community head over to indyweek.com between April 3rd and May 3rd to vote for The Scrap Exchange!
Click on the Finalist Star below to vote for us for the THREE categories listed above, or click on this link!
“Ahem, Why Should We Vote for You?”-Skeptical Customer
That’s Fair. Glad You Asked.
- We’re scrappy!
- We have pivoted with you during this trying time. We adapted our retail operations quickly to offer online shopping and home delivery, even an online personal shopper!
- We have provided you with an updated website with easier navigation.
- When we open back up for the public, you will again enjoy an improved shopping experience, including signage, better organization and improved lighting
- The reimagined Cameron Gallery and the new Artist’s Marketplace!
- Lots and lots of #ScrapMagic and #ScrappyLove
- Mongo. Need we say more?
Thank you for your vote and being apart of our diverse and dynamic community!